Saturday, November 22, 2008

Behind the times...

For all following my blog, I am behind in my writing since we have been so busy this last little while. I am working on a couple more entries, so even though we are flying back to Canada today, please stay posted!

Coming soon:
Struggle for Reproductive Rights in the Philippines: Contradicitons and Clashes
How a National Liberation Struggle Raised the Peasants of a Nation: Reflections on the contrast between Vietnam and the Philippines
Making Sense of It All: The final assessments of 7 months of Solidarity!

2 comments:

incendiary tey said...

ola my darlings!

how's everything now? i soo miss you!!! i am already looking forward to 2011!

take acre always, hey?

Council for Health and Development said...

hello martha and aiyanas,sophie and billy! this is tey and i'm with the chd now and this is our blogsite. miss you guys!